Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kid Cudi on Ben Breedlove: Late Teen is My Hero


On Christmas Day time, Ben Breedlove - an adolescent in Austin that who suffered for a long time from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - died, but not prior to he recorded a set of moving YouTube movies.

In the communications, Breedlove tells their life story, such as multiple brushes along with death, the final one happening when he handed out in his senior high school hallway, leading to some peaceful vision which included a whitened room, a white suit along with a visit from their favorite rapper, Child Cudi.

"I then looked over myself in the actual mirror, " Breedlove writes on the notecard in the actual video. "I was happy with MYSELF, of my personal entire life, everything I've done. "

Ben's mother states the videos had been a "gift" towards the family, while Child Cudi has chimed within on his weblog, writing:

"This is the reason why I do what I actually do. Why I write my entire life, and why I really like you all a lot. Life is truly f– up occasionally... I know Ben reaches Peace. To Ben's loved ones, you raised a genuine hero, he's certainly mine. "

No comments:

Post a Comment