Monday, January 16, 2012

The Non-Homogenized MLK.


Homogenized MLK

It is MLK Day these days, which prolly means the majority of you are away (I'm not really), and prolly indicates you'll hear 3, 128 mentions associated with MLK's "I Possess a Dream" speech these days. While few will argue how the crowning moment from the March On Wa was a seminal second in American background, it often disturbs me this brilliant, complex man is usually boiled down towards the non-threatening caricature of the single line ("content associated with character") of the single speech. There was a lot more to MLK, and I'd challenge you both to find something from the beaten (in order to death! )#) path these days and share it with this space.

Or, you can just watch a good NBA matinee these days and say eff' this. Personally, I hope you both contributes your personal links, videos, as well as miscellany. Here's my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment