Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Alexander to my Wang


Oh goodness, we are in Fall 2010-Winter 2011 For the long haul now, we can enjoy Alexander Wang Fall 2010 to the fullest.
I believe I have been inspired by this collection for sometime.
One word to describe it is just cool and kick ass.



This is another collection by Alexander Wang I love, its Fall 2008 but its very appropriate for now. :)


Two of my favorites from Fall 2010.


Wasn't this coat divine when you first saw it? No?

I would really like to see more people in person wearing this fall 2010 collection, I would love to see how they fit you and take a ton of photos! This has to be my favorite fall collection of all time and I am planning on purchasing a few pieces (when money is around) so I can roll around in it.

~Kaye Beeh

P.S.- If you love my rants and raves. Follow me over at BlogLovin for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment