Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011







So we have survived the snowstorm, the rainstorm, the trencherous winds, the many seasons of reality tv shows, many fashion weeks, and internships. Time to celebrate.

I know many people are heading on Times Square, or going to restaurants tonight, or heading to rooftop bars tonight and hotel bars (including the lovely Soho Grand) , I would love to go to Hudson Terrace.


I wish everyone a happy new year where ever you are celebrating. Make your resolutions and have tons of success.


My resolutions:

=Work on my photo aesthetic & get a better camera
=Find success in my second semester in college.
=World Peace and happiness to all.
=Get fitter and even healthier.
=Find a good part-time job.
=Manage to walk in 4-5 inch heels.
=Remaining calm, cool, and collected.
=TRY SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY.


* This is a lovely list eh?*

~~Kaye Beeh

**Happy NEW YEAR!!!!*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment