Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Adventure : Part II -- The Hunt for the red october with bonus sprite can!


My Table leftover from Christmas!

So today I started off the day with some steel cut oats with maple sugar and natural molasses with hot chocolate, overload sweetness major.

Then did my Turbo Fire HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) 20 minute workout then did some work. Doing my schedule for spring semester is tough, so many classes given to upper-class men already. T_T

Well anyway, then I decided to take a neighborhood stroll after playing dress up in my closet and having a mini 8 rules for dating my teenage daughter marathon.

So many paths un cleaned. Damn lazy people! But still I loved it. It was like being at Whistler but not as bad. :)

Went to buy some pizza. More like a regular and grandma slice and a soda.


Then walked in the road mostly due to just feeling awesome and unshoveled sidewalk.
Then I came back home and found walking in the backyard not so easy.



But then the mission statement : HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER AND THE BONUS SPRITE CAN flashing in my eyes. I could not resist.
The snow reaches my knee and im 5"6.7 (yes .7 I measured.) So the snow is really high. Some other spots in my yard reaches my thighs. Any one who is short could not come to my snow. LOL


Attempted a snow man: FAIL




Attempted a statue of somethingness: PASS ?




Snow Angel: SNOW MUSH.

Tried to use my old socks as mittens. They worked.



FOUND RED OCTOBER THOUGH: :D



FOUND THE SPRITE CAN : CHECK ;)



Hopefully if my friend and I chill tomorrow, we can have a wicked snowball fight before it melts or ices and build an EPIC snowman. Ill bring a carrot and scarf!



As for now, HAPPY FACE! MISSION PASS. The Many faces of my quest

Haha made my own picture booth style roll of photos! Neeto huh?


Now im TIRED.


Time to lounge.

Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny.
Boots: Tahari Knee High Leathers
T-shirt: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage Made in Yugoslavia Toggle coat

~~Kaye Beeh

P.S. - Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment