Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inspiration Saturday - A mild form of relief

Bored. Yes and its the weekend. Here what im currently inspired by. Colors, colors, and lots more colors.



Even my lunch is colorful. Spring Salad. Plaintains, watercress, lettuces, tomatoes, shrimp, spinach, and a little mushroom (I pick em out!)





A little Dramione doesnt hurt no? I like their fanfictions.



Japanese Game Show. The comedy group Gaki No Tsukai. Best.



Joan. in Alex Wang Fall 2011



Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2011

RM Fall 2011 again!

Rinko Takeuchi (i hope thats the spelling)



Kate Lanphear.



Atsuro Tayama Spring 2010





Ronermione. Always lovely too.





Alexa Chung anyone?



And a little Proenza Schouler Pre Fall to cheer up.



And with that. time to amuse myself with fanfictions, endless telly watching, and watching the innards of me eyelids.



~Kaye Beeh



No comments:

Post a Comment